- combining elegance and comfort with a lively and healthy lifestyle on one of the most sought after streets in The Beach. A world apart from conventional condominiums, BEECH HOUSE is a luxurious boutique building offering 95 spacious terraced residences with superior finishes and spectacular views, central to everything but just far enough away from the bustle of The Beach in the summer.
- Located at 353 Beech Avenue, BEECH HOUSE nestles into the mature tree canopy and blends into the local urban fabric. Step out your front door, walk across the street and you are in the Glen Stewart Ravine, under the majestic tree canopy and following the densely wooded nature trail down to Queen Street and beyond to the lake.
- enhancing the pedestrian streetscape with it's spacious colonnade wrapping around Kingston Road and down Beech Avenue, providing a sheltering and inviting street level presence in the neighbourhood. The building interplays natural stone, brick and stucco to create a palate in harmony with it's natural setting. The two storey YMCA spaces are
invitingly on view through the extensive windows at grade, welcoming the community to
come in and be part of it all.
- The private residence entrance on Beech Avenue is defined by a five storey ledgerock facade which frames the glass elevator skylobbies with views out to the lake and the city skyline. Stepping back on the south elevation, the residences have very large and very private terraces with spectacular treetop and lake views.
- 9 ft to 20 ft high ceilings
- gas fireplaces
- gourmet designer kitchens with natural stone or quartz countertops with premium stainless steel appliances
- gas BBQ connections
- Pre-wired for television, telephone and data in all bedrooms, living room and library/den areas
- luxuriously appointed master baths
- insuite laundry
- Choices of engineered wood flooring, porcelain tile, or natural stone flooring
- Two high Speed passenger elevators
- Underground resident parking wit controlled access
- All suites include multi-year membership in the YMCA
- Dogwash station for cleaning up your best friend after a walk in the park
- All units include secure storage lockers for your sports equipment and other gear
- Locking bike racks in secure rooms for your second vehicle